iB Hubs is a product of iBuild Innovations India Ltd.
Associate Firmware Engineer
We are looking for Associate Firmware Engineers to work on providing cutting-edge technology solutions to unique and challenging on-ground problem statements in IoT, LPWAN and related domains. If you have an unparalleled appetite for growth or if you are extremely passionate about being a change-maker, apply now.
- Flat structure
- Harmonious team culture
- Value for individual contribution over job titles or years of experience
- Highly motivated team where every individual is geared up to acquire a Hacker & Maker mindset and to build world-class products
- Equal opportunity to grow and organization level focus on continuous learning
- If you have unquenching appetite for growth, you will have ample opportunity to take up responsibilities and grow to any extent
- Apart from growth in your domain, we focus on developing each and every member in the organisation into leaders
- Opportunity to gain knowledge in other domains apart from the one you are working
- You will develop the software for embedded devices which constitute cutting-edge IoT/LPWAN systems across multiple verticals like Industrial IoT, Smart Cities etc.,
- You will be responsible for development and maintenance of project modules, while keeping the code scalable and robust.
- You will use system libraries to build features and integrate them into existing applications and/or build new applications.
- You will be responsible for implementing the best practices for Embedded Software Development Life Cycle, in sync with Hardware Development Life Cycle.
- Mandatory Requirements:
- Strong fundamentals in areas related to electronics, embedded firmware and algorithms.
- Strong programming and debugging skills: C/C++ / Embedded C/ Assembly programming/ Arduino programming or alike.
- Working proficiency with any of the embedded development tools/platforms/IDEs.
- Working familiarity with sensor integration over MCU interfaces like I2C,UART, SPI etc.
- Working familiarity with GPIO programming, pin-muxing, clocks, interrupts etc.
- Desirable Requirements:
- Experience in board-level firmware debugging, code reviews & test plans.
- Knowledge of reading data sheets, application notes and reference manuals.
- Experience in working with compilers, in-circuit emulators, debuggers, simulation tools is a plus.
- Working familiarity with bootloaders, device drivers and/or embedded kernels is a plus.
6 days in a week
Freshers or experienced with relevant skill-set.