iB Hubs is a product of iBuild Innovations India Ltd.
Associate Software Development Engineer
We are looking for Associate Software Development Engineers (ASDE) to work on solving unique and challenging problems with a highly collaborative team that shares an enthusiasm to build world class products in advanced technologies. You will have enormous opportunity to contribute to the development of global scale applications.
- Flat structure
- Harmonious team culture
- Value for individual contribution over job titles or years of experience
- Highly motivated team where every individual is geared up to build world-class products
- Equal opportunity to grow and organization level focus on continuous learning
- If you have unquenching appetite for growth, you will have ample opportunity to take up responsibilities and grow to any extent
- Apart from growth in your domain, we focus on developing each and every member in the organisation into leaders
- Opportunity to gain knowledge in other domains apart from the one you are working
- You are responsible for development, support and maintenance of different project modules
- Participate in peer reviews and software inspections
- Working with cross-functional teams as and when required
- Mandatory Requirements:
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Computer Science fundamentals in programming, object-oriented design, data structures
- Strong debugging, troubleshooting skills
- Agility to work with any technology
- Desirable Requirements:
- Ability to work in a startup environment, self-starter
- Experience in building Mobile Applications
- Experience in building RESTful web services
- Passion for playing and creating cutting-edge game experiences
- Experience in C# programming, Unity game development platform
- Solid understanding of best coding practices including design, unit testing and peer code reviews
Hyderabad. Trainings will be held in our Kurnool campus.
6 days in a week