iB Hubs is a product of iBuild Innovations India Ltd.
Corporate Video Editor
We are looking for a talented video editor to assemble recorded footage into finished projects that match the director's vision and are suitable for broadcasting.
- Flat structure.
- Harmonious team culture.
- Value for individual contribution over job titles or years of experience.
- Highly motivated team where every individual is geared up to build world-class products.
- Equal opportunity to grow and organization level focus on continuous learning.
- If you have unquenching appetite for growth, you will have ample opportunity to take up responsibilities and grow to any extent.
- Apart from growth in your domain, we focus on developing each and every member in the organisation into leaders.
- Opportunity to gain knowledge in other domains apart from the one you are working.
About iB Studio team:
- We have an in-house Studio team of strength 20+ which includes passionate designers, photographers, cinematographers, animators and artists and we are looking forward to invite more.
- As iB Hubs works with diversified startups from different sectors, our design team has an opportunity to work for various domains like Advanced Technologies (VR, AR,MR), healthcare, finance, agriculture, etc.
- We have built a new office (a creative hub) of 72,000 Sq Ft in Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, especially for the creative team. All creative media projects will be delivered from this hub.
- Create rough and final cuts.
- Re-ordering and fine-tuning content to ensure the logical sequence and smooth running of the video.
- Inputting uncut rushes and sound, and synchronising and storing them into files on the computer.
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.
- Review shooting script and raw material to create a shot decision list based on scenes’ value and contribution to continuity.
- May have to carry out online editing duties, which involve finalising technical aspects such as correcting faulty footage, grading and colouring and adding special effects.
- Thorough knowledge of timing and continuity.
- Hands on experience on any video editing software (like premiere pro, final cut pro etc).
- Creativity and passion in film and video editing.
- The ability to listen to others and to work well as part of a team.
- Time management skills.
- Ability to deliver with in deadlines.
- Integrity and the zeal to grow.
iB Tech Park - Kurnool
6 days a week
A sample of candidate's work is a must for further process. Please provide shareable links when applying.