iB Hubs is a product of iBuild Innovations India Ltd.
We are looking for Embedded Firmware Engineers to work on providing cutting-edge technology solutions to unique and challenging on-ground problem statements in IoT, LPWAN and related domains. If you have an unparalleled appetite for growth or if you are extremely passionate about being a change-maker, apply now.
- Flat structure
- Harmonious team culture
- Value for individual contribution over job titles or years of experience
- Highly motivated team where every individual is geared up to acquire a Hacker & Maker mindset and to build world-class products
- Equal opportunity to grow and organization level focus on continuous learning
- If you have unquenching appetite for growth, you will have ample opportunity to take up responsibilities and grow to any extent
- Apart from growth in your domain, we focus on developing each and every member in the organisation into leaders
- Opportunity to gain knowledge in other domains apart from the one you are working
- You will architect and implement the software for embedded devices which constitute cutting-edge IoT/LPWAN systems across multiple verticals like Industrial IoT, Smart Cities etc.,
- You will translate application design specifications into functional deliverables at different stages from prototyping to production, while keeping the code scalable and robust.
- You will develop libraries for peripherals, integrate them into existing applications and/or build new applications.
- You will be responsible for building individual features and applications, and bring in best practices for Embedded Software Development Life Cycle, in sync with Hardware Development Life Cycle.
- You should develop in-depth knowledge of at least one development technology/ programming framework that the organization follows.
- You will be playing an active role to contribute and continuously improve firmware development processes.
- Mandatory Requirements:
- Strong fundamentals in areas related to embedded systems, firmware and algorithms.
- Strong programming and debugging skills: C/C++ / Embedded C/ Assembly programming/ Arduino programming or alike.
- Working proficiency with any of the embedded development tools/platforms like MPLAB X/ MPLAB Code Configurator/ ATMEL Studio/ IAR/ Keil/ Eclipse/ CCS etc.,
- Experience or working familiarity with sensor integration over MCU interfaces like I2C,UART, SPI etc.
- Experience or working familiarity with GPIO programming, pin-muxing, clocks, interrupts etc.
- Knowledge of reading data sheets, application notes and reference manuals.
- Desirable Requirements:
- Ability to take a project from scoping requirements to the actual launch of the project
- Experience in designing and writing your own libraries.
- Experience in board-level firmware debugging, test-automation frameworks including code reviews & test plans, secure coding & threat modelling.
- Experience in working with compilers, in-circuit emulators, debuggers, simulation tools.
- Experience in working with bootloaders, device drivers and/or embedded kernels is a plus.
6 days in a week
2+ years experience or equivalent skill-set