iB Hubs is a product of iBuild Innovations India Ltd.
Hardware Support Engineer
We are looking for Hardware Support Engineers who will develop and maintain project modules in IoT, LPWAN and related domains. If you have an unparalleled appetite for growth or if you are extremely passionate about being a change-maker, apply now.
- Flat structure
- Harmonious team culture
- Value for individual contribution over job titles or years of experience
- Highly motivated team where every individual is geared up to acquire a Hacker & Maker mindset and to build world-class products
- Equal opportunity to grow and organization level focus on continuous learning
- If you have unquenching appetite for growth, you will have ample opportunity to take up responsibilities and grow to any extent
- Apart from growth in your domain, we focus on developing each and every member in the organisation into leaders
- Opportunity to gain knowledge in other domains apart from the one you are working
- You will be involved in embedded system development and debugging environment.
- You will rapidly create prototypes of concepts, simulate and iterate circuit designs.
- You will be responsible for creating appropriate technical and functional documentation for embedded hardware/software.
- You will support multiple activities in the hardware product lifecycle like, design validation and testing, procurement, exploration of industry frameworks and standards, on-field deployments etc.
- Good electronic/electrical engineering fundamentals & problem solving skills.
- Great team player with strong collaboration and communication skills.
- Experience in working with microcontrollers, sensors, wireless modules and other peripherals.
- Experience in testing and debugging at various stages of the hardware product life cycle is a plus.
- Working familiarity with firmware programming/debugging is a plus.
6 days in a week
Freshers or experienced with relevant skill-set