iB Hubs IoT Bootcamp 2017Watch the glimpse of
iB Hubs IoT Bootcamp 2017
IoT & Cybersecurity
Takeaway IoT Maker Kit
Project Completion Certificate*
*Project certificate on submission of Make-a-thon project report within 2 weeks of the bootcamp
- Features all the famous ESP8266 WiFi SoC
- Arduino IDE compatible
- 10 – Pixel RGB Ring
- On-board Light Sensor
Comprehensive hands-on program, tailor made after researching 100+ training programs and curricula
Build your IoT prototypes on our custom-made IoT Hardware Development Kit - Octabrix
Hands-on experience on each entity of the end-to-end IoT Architecture
- Understanding the IoT landscape
- What’s the underlying architecture of IoT applications & Smart Systems?
- What’s the pathway to Make an IoT product or build a career in IoT?
- How to get started with any IoT development board?
- Getting familiarized with Arduino, Raspberry Pi, ESP and 10+ dev boards
- How Octabrix is a perfect kickstart for your IoT product?
- How to capture and process data from different types of sensors?
- How to choose a right sensor/actuator for your IoT product?
- How to work with wireless technologies like WiFi, Bluetooth etc.,?
- How to choose the right wireless technology for your IoT product?
- How to enable cloud for your IoT product?
- How to work with popular cloud platforms like Blynk, Thinger, IFTTT and IBM Watson?
- Getting introduced to the Hacker Culture
- Getting familiarized with the Cyber Kill Chain and how to work with it
- Kickstart your journey to become a Cybersecurity Professional
- What role does Cybersecurity play in IoT?
- Hacks in the world of IoT
- 1-day Make-a-thon to apply your learnings and build some amazing prototypes
- Exciting rewards for the best prototypes
- An on-ground makeshop to procure components and fulfill your maker needs